Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kohn Family | Indianapolis Children's Photographer























I met Kristin over a year ago when I walked into her new store on Mass Ave. I loved the store from the moment I walked in!!! The clothes are adorable and I loved how she had everything set up. We started talking and she asked if I would be interested in doing a promotion in the store for the Fall Art Gallery Walk. It was so much fun working with Kristin and the girls at Nurture this year. The event turned out great (Sessions sold out) and I had the opportunity to meet some wonderful kids/families in the process. I was so happy to have the opportunity to photograph Kristin and her family during my holiday sessions. Her little boy has the most gorgeous green eyes and jet black hair. He looks Hollywood doesn't he!?! He could be on the cover of a modern kids magazine. Her little girl had my heart at the first sound of her precious giggle. They have the sweetest family and two of the most gorgeous kiddos in town =) I look forward to working with Kristin again this year. Happy New Year!!!!
***Nurture sells modern apparel and gear for babies, toddlers, and kids. The store is located at 433 Massachusetts Avenue in Indianapolis. Check it out!!!

No comments: