Saturday, December 19, 2009

Miss Jia | Indianapolis Newborn Photographer









































I met this family through my work with the Nurture store on Mass Ave. I photographed them this summer before baby Jia was born. Ishaan (their little boy) was one of my favorites to photograph. He was at a perfect age and was all smiles. Everyone that walked by just stopped and smiled at him. I was so happy when they called me to do their newborn photo shoot. Jia is the prettiest little girl. She has the most beautiful skin, big dark eyes, and a head full of gorgeous hair. I was able to capture a three generation photo as well. Nina's mom was visiting during the photo shoot so it was a great opportunity to get this memorable photo. This family will be moving soon and I will be very sad to see them go. I have really enjoyed getting to know them. Enjoy their sweet pictures!!

No comments: