Monday, January 4, 2010

Koschnick Family | Indianapolis Children's Photographer












This is the Koschnick family. I met Emily, the mom, at a Matilda Jane trunk show a few years ago. I love Matilda Jane clothes (as you will see in many of my photos!). We did a photo shoot with her kiddos and mine of the new line a few years ago and we have been friends ever since. One of the photos I took of her little girl, Lizzy, won first place at the fair this year. I always tease her and tell her that she made me famous =) Emily is a great mom, a wonderful friend, and a beautiful person inside and out. I am so glad that our paths crossed. It has been great getting to know her family and watching her kids grow. I plan to host a Matilda Jane trunk show in March. If you have a session with me this year I would recommend coming to the show. MJ clothes photograph so beautifully. Enjoy the pics =) Don't you just love the lollipop pics!?! So cute!!

No comments: