Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Sessions | Lopez Family | Indianapolis Children's Photographer






























My holiday sessions were so much fun this year!! We had perfect weather both days and the kids were awesome =) My first location was at a local Christmas tree farm. I have been friends with Tricia (Mom of these cuties) since before we had kids =) Our kids were all born within weeks of each other and have been the best of pals over the years. I love the way she dressed them for this photo shoot. I even made her youngest smile which is a huge accomplishment since in the past she has only given me the stare down - LOL. The pictures turned out great and I already have their Christmas card up in my house =) Now if I can just get mine ready to send out!! Enjoy =)

No comments: