Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miss Julia | Indianapolis Newborn Photographer











I have had so many newborns over the past month!! I know they are only a few weeks old when I photograph them but they already have their own unique personalities. This little cutie was wide awake the entire session. She was so curious and very alert. She seemed to be looking straight at my camera like she knew exactly what she was supposed to do =) Julia didn't realize that we were actually trying to get her to go to sleep - lol!! As you can see she finally gave up and decided to take a small nap =) She is the first girl in her family and has a house full of brothers to take care of her =) I will be taking their family pictures later in the year and I can't wait to see how much she has grown in that amount of time. Enjoy her pictures =)

No comments: