Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A few more of the Lancaster kids






I have known this family for a very long time. Arin and I used to have sleep-overs at our friend Tammy's house. We used to talk about what life would be like to be married. We also talked about having kids one day. I can't believe Arin has now been married almost 10 years!!! I remember when her first baby (Hayden) was born. He used to throw up on me every time I held him =) He was so sweet and so much smaller =) As you can see they have added two beautiful girls to the mix as well. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

carol said...

I love that one of Hayden with his chin in his hand. He looks like a prep school boy...and the looks says what any boy would be thinking.."seriously, another picture?!"

Nikki Keever said...

These are amazing...with that awesome tutu skirt and the carriage...it's really breathtaking. Gorgeous kids Arin and amazing photography Loree!