Friday, October 24, 2008

Commercial Shoot: Paula Prass for Michael Miller Fabrics - More to come!!






If your into sewing/fabrics you have definitely heard the name Michael Miller. Michael Miller is a huge name in the fabric world and I am excited to say that Paula Prass (of Paula Prass Designs and Mimi's collection) will be designing fabrics for this amazing company. I was thrilled when they asked me to shoot their first line of fabrics!!! I was able to get a sneak peek of her new fabric line "Flights of Fancy" while doing their session. I wanted to order one of every dress, pant set, twirly skirt, jacket, chair, pillow, etc..... Everything is absolutely stunning!!! The colors and prints are fun, fresh, and fabulous!!!! We had a wonderful time during our session (ok minus the gazillion mosquitoes!!!) Amelia and Elly were perfect little models. Paula and her daughter (Jennifer) are off to Houston right now setting up their booth for quilt market. Look for "Flights of Fancy" online and in stores this spring. To see more of Paula's work visit her website at www.paulaprass.com You can also check out her blog at www.paulaprass.blogspot.com
Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fabric line and can't wait to get my hands on some! Wonderful photography as usual!