Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Exciting News!!!




Loree Alayne Photography is now a member of the Littlest Heroes Project. As a pediatric nurse for over 10 years I have always had a special love in my heart for children with terminal illness. Specifically those diagnosed with cancer. I want to use the gifts I feel God has given me in photography to give something back to these beautiful children and families. I came across the Littlest Heroes Project and knew this was something I wanted to do. If you know of anyone that would qualify for this special FREE session please email me for more information. Photographers have to apply for this position and are evaluated on their current work in order to ensure the best photos possible for these families. I am happy to say that I was accepted as of yesterday and will begin accepting children for this cause immediately. If you know of a family that would qualify for the Littlest Heroes Project please email me for more information. Please take a moment to check out the Littlest Heroes Website and read more about families encouraged through this project. God Bless, Loree

No comments: