Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nurture Event - A huge success!!























This past weekend was the photography event at Nurture (the new children's store downtown on Mass Ave). I was so worried about the weather all week b/c it was showing rain for both days of the event. Well it's a good thing that you can't count on the weather channel =) We had perfect weather both days and the pictures turned out awesome!!! All of the kids and families were so much fun to work with and Kristin (the owner of Nurture) did a great job promoting the event and making sure everything ran smoothly. I am now in the process of editing 16 sessions - Whew!! I am going to post pics from each session over the next month. I will also post pictures from some of my recent family and senior sessions. Check back often!! I will probably be posting twice a week!! Thanks for visiting =)

Aren't these kiddos the cutest!!! I had such a hard time deciding which ones to post. Enjoy =)

No comments: