Monday, May 25, 2009

Rock | Indianapolis Newborn Photographer











Isn't this the cutest little boy you have ever seen? He has the cutest "rocker" hair and sweetest little face. His name is Rock and he is little brother to Claire and Ashlyn. Newborns always remind me of the miracle of life. I could just sit and stare at them all day. He will definitely be well loved and cared for. This family is one of the most genuine, kind hearted, and loving families I have ever met. Enjoy the pictures!!

3 comments:

Andrea Moberly said...

He is beautiful! You did a wonderful job capturing him :)

Laura France said...

I am Rock's Aunt Laura (Angie's baby sister). You did such an amazing job. You captured some of Rock's precious features that won't last for long! My daughter is 10 months old already and I am taken by the changes I see in her from her newborn pictures. They change so quickly so it's so important to capture that newborn look that is gone forever in only a few short weeks. Thank you for capturing the preciousness of Rock. You are truly gifted!

Anna Brown said...

what a cute little babe! Love it.