Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hearts at Home







Last weekend I had the privilege of attending the "Hearts at Home" conference in Illinois with an amazing group of girls. It was so refreshing to hear from other mom's that are going through the same stages of life that I am. I love photography but my first love is God and my second is my family. God gave me the passion for art (photography) and I thank Him for that all the time. It is in photographing families, babies, and nature that I am reminded of how precious and perfect life is. Thanks to all of you that have let me into your lives to capture your most precious moments. Thank you God for my own beautiful family. -Loree

2 comments:

carol said...

working your magic again...great pictures and beautiful ladies!

Unknown said...

Look at all these fantastic moms! Awesome time I hear.