Monday, November 10, 2008

The Brown Family






I loved taking pictures for this family. They have the most beautiful house and property. This was our first time meeting but from the moment I walked in the door I felt like I had known them for years. They were so welcoming and kind. They have beautiful personalities to match. At our ordering session Mary Catherine was making an apple pie. She was chopping, pouring, sprinkling spices, etc...while talking and ordering. She didn't even pay attention to what she was doing. It just came natural. Most of you know I do not know how to cook so I was in complete amazement. Lucky for me she sent me the recipe. Of course I will have to pay very close attention as I make mine =) Anyway, I can't say enough good things about my experience with them. I could tell they were a close knit family. It made my day. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: