Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Everyday Miracle





I said a prayer on the way to my shoot (I always do) and asked God to help me get some great shots of this new miracle that He created. I know that these will be his very first photos and probably his most cherished. One of the reasons I love photography is because it puts me face to face with the glory of God's creation. I was in awe of God as I looked at baby E's ten tiny toes, ten small fingers, and soft, smooth skin. He was so sweet and so precious. I know babies are born everyday but it's still a miracle to me. Thanks to the Bishops for entrusting me with these first precious photos.

3 comments:

Jennifer Storey said...

Loree-
These are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to have you take our family photos in October!

Jennifer Storey

Nicole said...

Loree -- The photos are AMAZING! I have been checking your blog -- hoping to get a sneak peak. When I got your email I was so excited, and when I saw the pictures, I was overwhelmed with emotion... God is so good, and indeed Everett is a miracle! We can't wait to see the rest of the photos in a few days. Again, many thanks for your hard work!

carol said...

Awesome...how perfect!
I thought Jenny was going to say "I can't wait to have...another baby so you can take pictures like this for me."